MKO is seeking to recruit a full-time CAD Specialist to join our expanding CAD and Graphics team.
The successful candidate will produce CAD designs suitable for the planning system across a broad range of large-scale infrastructure developments. MKO are particularly interested in candidates with experience using Civil 3D software. Although the primary focus of the role is production of AutoCAD (2D and Civil 3D) outputs, candidates with a multi-disciplinary background will have the opportunity to collaborate with our in-house graphics team in the provision of a various graphics services, such as the production of models for 3D visualisations (photomontages).
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- High competency with AutoCAD Software;
- Competency or familiarity with Civil 3D software;
- Ability to produce CAD and/or Civil 3D outputs fit for the Irish planning system (or equivalent);
- A capacity to independently produce high quality outputs to predefined deadlines;
- Experience working within a team environment;
Other desirable skills, attributes, and interests relevant to this position include:
- Experience with 3D modelling software such as 3D Studio Max & Revit;
- Experience with the Adobe suite such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Experience using Geographical information Systems (GIS) such as QGIS;
- Photography and printing;
- On-site surveying experience;
- Full Irish, EU or UK driving licence;
- Knowledge or experience with remote sensing tools.
- A collaborative and flexible approach to the role with ambition to excel and grow within the company.
Remuneration for the role will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate. Applications are invited from candidates of all levels of experience that satisfy the key requirements of the role.
MKO is a Galway based company with the majority of employees returning to our new office over the recent past which has been exciting. The successful candidate will be working with the CAD and Graphics Team on a daily basis as well as the other environmental and landscape teams in the office. MKO is currently operating a hybrid remote working/office arrangement for many of our employees and so a discussion can be had around this.
MKO is a specialist environmental and planning consultancy, based in Galway City. The company employs over 120 people across its seven internal teams, which offer services in the fields of Ornithology, Ecology, Environmental, Planning, Estates & Project Management, Land Solutions and Research.
Candidates interested in the available position should apply by emailing an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter/Email to email@example.com