MKO is seeking to recruit a full-time CAD Design Specialist to join our expanding CAD and Graphics team.
The successful candidate will produce CAD designs for the planning system across a broad range of large-scale infrastructure developments including renewable energy projects. MKO are particularly interested in candidates with experience using the Civil 3D software. Although the primary focus of the role is production of AutoCAD (and Civil 3D) outputs, candidates with a multi-disciplinary background will have the opportunity to collaborate with our in-house graphics team in the provision of a various graphics services, such as the production of 3D visualisations (photomontages).
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- High competency with AutoCAD Software
- Competency and familiarity with Civil 3D software
- Experience producing CAD and/or Civil 3D outputs fit for the Irish planning system (or equivalent)
- A capacity to independently produce high quality outputs to predefined deadlines
- Experience working within a team environment
Other desirable skills, attributes, and interests relevant to this position include:
- Experience with 3D modelling software such as 3D Studio Max or Revit
- Experience using Geographical information Systems (GIS) such as QGIS
- Experience with the Adobe suite such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Photography and printing
- Full Irish, EU or UK driving licence
- A collaborative and flexible approach to the role with ambition to excel and grow within the company
- Knowledge or experience with remote sensing tools.
Remuneration for the role will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate. Applications are invited from candidates of all levels of experience that satisfy the key requirements of the role.
Candidates interested in the available position should apply by emailing an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and cover letter/email to email@example.com