We are recruiting an Executive Assistant (EA) who will report to and work directly with the Managing Director and support the senior management team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a role with a broad and diverse scope. They will have a high capacity for work and the ability to manage multiple priorities across various tasks, projects and responsibilities. They will be personable, professional, outgoing and confident in their abilities to fulfil the role’s responsibilities. The EA will be able to work independently on their assigned tasks and responsibilities using their experience and judgement.
- Screen, organise and prioritise incoming emails and other communications and requests, and determine the appropriate course of action.
- Coordinate and manage an active calendar of scheduled appointments and meetings, manage preparation for calendared events, and ensure tasks are completed.
- Compile documents for meetings and events and record and track follow-up actions and deliverables.
- Effectively and accurately follow or relay instructions and requests.
- Manage purchases, payments, travel bookings and arrangements, credit card reconciliation and expenses.
- Proactively communicate with the wider senior management team.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in similar EA/PA roles.
- Effective and clear communicator with excellent written communication skills, spelling and grammar.
- Highly organised and methodical in prioritising and tracking tasks, actions and deliverables, with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with people, internally and externally.
- Excellent IT skills, with proven experience using Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- High capacity multi-tasker, with proven ability to grasp and stay across various tasks and projects.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, adapt to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of service and response.
Candidates interested in the opportunity should email an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 20th March 2023.