MKO is seeking to recruit a full-time HR Generalist, to join our expanding Operations and Administration team. Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, this newly created HR Generalist role will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the full employee lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, learning & development, employee wellness, system management, and general HR admin. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your experience across all areas of HR and build your career with a growing and dynamic company.
- Act as a first point of contact on queries related to HR policies.
- Support the recruitment process, partnering with managers to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Manage the full employee onboarding and offboarding experiences.
- Assist with the set-up and coordination of Learning and Development programmes.
- Involvement in the ongoing development of Wellness processes and initiatives.
- Lead on HR policies and programmes to optimise Employee Engagement.
- Data entry and maintenance of current information on employee files and on the HR system.
- Support the administration of company benefit programmes.
- Manage reporting of key HR metrics.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies in line with legislation.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to maximise HR efficiencies.
- Lead and/or provide support on HR related projects as required.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar HR role, preferably in a similar environment.
- Recognised 3rd level qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Proven interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, and flexibility to work on their own initiative
- Be proactive in approach with a can-do attitude.
- Confidential, discreet and diplomatic approach.
- Excellent IT proficiency.
MKO is a specialist consultancy based in Galway, employing 130+ staff across the company’s planning, environmental, ecology, ornithology, land solutions and estates and project management teams. Our core purpose is to provide an exciting, challenging workplace where we achieve world-class standards, deliver great projects that enhance peoples’ lives, the environment and leave a legacy we’re proud of. Full details of the company’s services are outlined on the company website – www.mkoireland.ie.
Candidates interested in the available position should apply by emailing an up to date Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.