MKO is seeking to recruit a full-time Project Administrator to join our expanding Operations and Administration team.
The position of Project Administrator will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in an exciting work environment across a wide variety of projects, utilising the various skills they may have acquired through formal training, personal interest and previous work experience.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Administration Manager and will hold responsibility for overseeing the administration of projects, liaising with our Project Managers to discuss project status, project timelines, monitoring project budgets and profitability.
The successful candidate would be expected to:
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office suite, Word, Excel, MS teams.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Have a proven track record in organisational ability
- Be proactive in approach with a can-do attitude
- Be an excellent communicator with a professional demeanour
- Show an ability to work as part of a busy team, and flexibility to work on their own initiative
- Show confidence in liaising with Project Managers to ensure all project detail held on our internal systems is kept current and relevant at all times.
- Have +2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the use of Purchase Orders, Sales and Purchase Invoices would be an advantage.
The key responsibilities associated with the role will include:
- Project Administration to assist project managers
- Maintenance of Project Management System (Rapport 3 – full training will be provided)
- Monitoring of projects against ISO 9001 requirements.
- Monitoring Work-In-Progress and working with project managers to hit project targets
- Assisting with the preparation of KPI reports
- Assisting with preparation of tenders and compilation of non-technical inputs
- Health and Safety administration
MKO is a specialist consultancy based in Galway, employing 100+ staff across the company’s planning, environmental, ecology, ornithology, land solutions and estates and project management teams. We deliver challenging and complex projects on behalf of our clients and our range of nationwide expertise and multi-disciplinary service offering add real value to their projects. Full details of the company’s services are outlined on the company website, www.mkoireland.ie
Candidates interested in the available position should apply by emailing an up to date Curriculum Vitae, and Cover Letter/Email to firstname.lastname@example.org , the deadline for applications is Friday 28th January 2022.