MKO is a specialist consultancy based in Galway, employing over 55 staff across its five internal teams, which offer services in the fields of Ornithology, Ecology, Environmental, Planning and Estates & Project Management. We deliver challenging and complex projects on behalf of our clients and our range of nationwide expertise and multi-disciplinary service offering add real value to their projects.
The company is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join the company’s administration team. We are seeking an outgoing individual who has the ability to work as part of a team in a busy and fast-paced office environment. The successful candidate must have excellent IT and computer skills, particularly in the Microsoft Office suite of programs, and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- General Reception Duties including dealing with calls/emails, meet and greet clients, handle post/couriers etc.
- Diary Management and secretarial duties for both directors
- Social Media/Newsletter – Support the company’s online presence, update content on websites and social media, together with issuing the company monthly newsletter.
- Project team support including travel and accommodation bookings along with formatting and binding documents
- Office Supplies maintain levels of stationery, equipment, management of meeting rooms etc.
- Facilities and Maintenance monitoring
- Maintaining contact database on the Company project management system
- Excellent computer IT skills across a range of software packages and IT
- A minimum of 3 years’ office administration experience (preferably in professional services)
- Proven ability to work as part of a team in a busy office environment and work on their own initiative
- An outgoing and friendly personality with experience of a “front-desk” role
- Excellent communicator with a professional demeanor
Applications should be submitted by email only to Regina Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 28th June 2019.